Meditation, The Art of Exploitation

Thinking? At last I have discovered it--thought; this alone is inseparable from me. I am, I exist--that is certain. But for how long? For as long as I am thinking. For it could be, that were I totally to cease from thinking, I should totally cease to exist....I am, then, in the strict sense only a thing that thinks.

Friday, February 16, 2007

the quest of free usenet news server

Wait, I thought the first rule of usenet is you don't talk about usenet. :) Anyways, usenet has been a huge source of knowledge and entertainment for me. It's been frustrating lately since my home broadband ISP decides to be smart and stopped allowing people using their news server from anywhere but home. It's time to find a free usenet news server.

http://news.aioe.org/ is the result of my quest. It's very fast, reliable and hassle-free. It's a very respectable server and I encourage you to use it and follow its user guidelines.