Meditation, The Art of Exploitation

Thinking? At last I have discovered it--thought; this alone is inseparable from me. I am, I exist--that is certain. But for how long? For as long as I am thinking. For it could be, that were I totally to cease from thinking, I should totally cease to exist....I am, then, in the strict sense only a thing that thinks.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So it's year 2007

There are a couple things that I need to finish up with my house. It's showing its age and lots of repair work needs to be done. Try to facilitate my computer skills, I am shopping for a good home inventory software. I am also getting very comfortable with gentoo Linux, it's like slackware on steroid. It's tiny and very manageable.

I've also learnt a few new tricks with Kerberos and LDAP. Getting comy with PKI (public key exchange infrastructure), SSL, etc.

I may be expecting a baby this year. He/she shall grow up playing soccer with me. :)